Friday, October 25, 2013

New page is on the way!

It's been a while since my last post... sorry... ㅠ_ㅜ but anyway I've just graduated so I have plenty times in hands! I'm going to post more. Oh and I see the pattern that people visit my blog for mostly the lyric and ASEAN or South Korea stuff. Should I post about them more? Well oh well since my beloved restizens got all the AEC 2015 and Hallyu hypes, I promise you fellas to post about em more, happy now? Hehehehe.

And!!! One more thing, I'm going to add pages section just so you could find the section easier.
Look at the top, under the header please. Tadaaa!!! There are pages!!! Which basically consist of:
BRAINS
mostly shit I write regarding my interest of study, recent issues, book review, movie review, and sometimes lyrics

BEAUTY
since I'm now a woman (well shut up?) I think I can write some shit related to make ups and more shit about looks and fashion or whatevs

BEHAVIOR
fun trivial shit, traveling experiences, translations, lyrics, random shit that popped up out of nowhere


Sounds good? no? well I don't care this is my blog anyway lol. Thank you so much for those who anticipate, visit, read shit I write. I love you marvelous restizens! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment